WINDOWS driver USB to serial CH341 / CH340 installation package Support WINDOWS 98 / ME / 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / VISTA / Server 2008 / Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1 32 Bit / 64 and MAC Through Microsoft's digital signature authentication. In the computer end of the USB device emulation as a standard serial devices Serial COM It contains the serial number and identification CH34X monitoring CH34X equipment swap library. Feature: Wireless 802.11 b / g / n standard Support STA / AP / STA + AP three operating modes Built-in TCP / IP protocol stack to support multiple TCP Client connections (5 MAX) D0 ~ D8, SD1 ~ SD3: used as GPIO, PWM, IIC, etc., port driver capability 15mA AD0: 1 channel ADC Power input: 4.5V ~ 9V (10VMAX), USB-powered Current: continuous transmission: ≈70mA (200mA MAX), Standby: <200uA Transfer rate: 110-460800bps Support UART / GPIO data communication interface Remote firmware upgrade (OTA) Support Smart Link Smart Networking Working temperature: -40 ℃ ~ + 125 ℃ Drive Type: Dual high-power H-bridge driver
- Micro USB port for power, programming and debugging
- Headers - 2x 2.54mm 15-pin header with access to GPIOs, SPI, UART, ADC, and power pins
- The Development Kit based on ESP8266, integates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board.
- Power your development in the fastest way combinating with NodeMCU Firmware!
- Wireless 802.11 b / g / n standard